In preparation to see Evanescence in concert I’ve just bought Evanescence’s latest CD which is called (surprisingly) Evanescence. I haven’t heard any of their latest songs until now and so far my favourite song is Oceans.
Hi! Great to see you here! I'm a surface pattern designer and I'm in love with the wonderful world of design.
This blog covers all beautiful things that inspire me and some of my own design work. I hope you also feel inspired each time you visit.
Search my blog
- My interview with Tractor Girl wp.me/pTR68-1KH 12 hours ago
- My quote wp.me/pTR68-1KD 1 day ago
- One of my latest baby shower cards with my own illustrations #cultivateartcollective instagram.com/p/sV1b0zHfpK/ 2 days ago
- I'll be making lots of fun things with this piece of fabric :) instagram.com/p/sL2jW7Hfoz/ 5 days ago
- More product samples from one of my latest licensed artwork @anartfulblogger 😃 instagram.com/p/sJiy_FnfsP/ 6 days ago
- Cultivate Art Collective wp.me/pTR68-1Ky 1 week ago
- My snap on phone cases on Keka Case wp.me/p10uKP-hE 1 week ago
what are you looking for?
Accessories Art print Australia Bikini print Books Brisbane floods 2011 Brisbane river Cake Canberra Cards Ceramics Children Chile Claudia Owen Claudia Owen pattern design Cuba Gallery Design Earrings Easter Envelop Etsy Fabrics Fashion and accessories Floods Flowers Food Fun designs Furniture Graham & Brown Greeting cards Holidays Inspiration Inspiring words Interiors iPhone case Jewellery Jewelry Lighting Microworks Movies Music Nature Necklace New South Wales NSW Pattern design Patterns Photographic wallpapers Photography Print Prints Quote Quotes Rinekwall Scarf Scrumptious Delight Shoes Soaps Society6 Spoonflower Spoonflower contest Studio Ditte Summery print Surface design Tableware Textiles Thoughts Toys travel Unique pattern Valentine's Day Wallpapers Weggart Wollongong Words
My flickr photos