I saw this delicious recipe the other day and felt like I should make this at home.
I like to eat home-made meals since I find that is a great way to keep my weight under control. I find that when I eat out on a regular basis I immediately gain about 3 kilos! For me that’s a lot! I have a small frame so 3 extra kilos seems to show a lot!
So here’s the recipe:
1/2 tablespoon butter
4 ounces mushrooms (sliced)
2 ounces spinach
1 tablespoon dill (chopped)
a touch of butter
3 eggs (lightly beaten.
1 ounce feta (crumbled)
1. Melt the butter in a small pan.
2. Add the mushrooms and sauté until golden brown.
3. Add the spinach and sauté until wilted.
4. Add the dill and the mixture aside.
5. Melt the butter in a small pan.
6. Add the eggs and spread them out to cover the entire bottom of the pan.
7. Cook the eggs until the top is almost set.
8. Place the mushroom mixture and the feta on one half of the eggs.
9. Fold the uncovered half of the eggs on to the spinach mixture.
Recipe from: Closet Cooking